PRINCE POPPYCOCK

The graphics are a significant upgrade from the Prince of Persia that was on the Apple computer, but they are not amazing. Players will experience the game on a two dimensional environment (ala Castlevania). You will encounter a myriad of trapped doors, hazardous spikes, and deadly blades. Jumping from platform to platform makes up a great deal of the gameplay (too much for my taste)

Friday Flashback on Saturday. I Know, Right?

I never got around to posting the Friday Flashback yesterday, so I'm doing it today. Now, I know I come across as this total rocker girl, and I am. But, I have a secret side of me that absolutely loves Christian rock. I do not talk about my faith on my blog, but I have crazy mad love for my God.

I know these songs do not fit into the flashback category, but I'm really missing my mom today, and right after she passed I listened to these songs over and over again. They helped me get through the loss.

Honestly, I cannot listen to this song without crying my eyes out. I think it's one of my favorite songs ever. Simply beautiful.

Third Day is another one of my favorite bands. I love this song and wanted it to be played at my mother's funeral, but it didn't happen. It's a beautiful song and another one that brings me to tears. Geez, I've cried through this entire post. I can be such a baby!



Okay, next week it's back to the rockers. Promise.